|DRAFT CSC, Title 10. Boards and Commission|
Compensation of Members of
Boards and Commissions
§ 1101. Definition.
§ 1102. Compensation.
§ 1103. Limitation.
§ 1104. Payments to legislators.
§ 1105. Administration.
§ 1106. Authorization of appropriations.
For purposes of this Chapter, "boards and commissions" shall include boards, commissions, councils, committees, and other bodies; provided, however, that all such boards, commissions, councils, committees, and other bodies shall be established by
(1) The Budget Committee of the
(2) Special Committees of the
(3) Standing Committees of the
(4) Any board or commission which receives or is authorized to receive appropriations, which appropriations include monies for the compensation of members; and
(5) Any board or commission created by a law which specifies that the members shall serve without compensation or at a compensation different from the compensation established by this Chapter.
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (151), modified.
Members of boards and commissions shall be entitled to receive the sum of five dollars for each meeting day for which they are in attendance, which sum shall be in lieu of all other payment; provided, however, that those members who are government employees and who attend meetings during their regular hours shall not be entitled to any payment other than their regular salaries.
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (152), modified.
Members of boards and commissions shall be eligible to receive the payments herein established only for the first ten meeting days of any fiscal year.
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (153).
Members of the
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (154), modified.
The presiding officer or chairman of each board and commission shall certify to the
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (155), modified.
There is hereby authorized an annual appropriation out of the General Fund of
Source: TDL 22-29, § 2 (156), modified.